Medicine is OnlyWan is a member of the international #QiComms Group, which is a community of organisations working to highlight the communications element of quality improvement work.
The #QiComms Charter, launched today (2 May), invites all quality improvement leaders to recognise the strategic place that communications plays in improvement and integrate it into their work.
The Charter has been developed to renew interest in the often overlooked communications element of quality improvement work. It describes how, by investing in planning, data collection, skills and resources, teams can use #QiComms to understand their audiences and communicate persuasively to support change.
Medicine is OnlyWan is delighted to be giving its full support to the #QiComms Charter and would encourage colleagues committed to improvement to do the same.
The #QiComms Charter
- We will use #QiComms to accelerate our improvement work for the benefit of patients and everyone we serve.
- We will plan our #QiComms from the start.
- We will give #QiComms support at OnlyWan level.
- We will take a strategic approach to #QiComms.
- We will make our #QiComms evidence-based.
- We will continuously improve our #QiComms.
- We will put people at the centre of our #QiComms work.
How to get involved and to sign up:
- Download your copy of the #QiComms Charter
- Discuss the principles with your colleagues and management team.
- Agree for a senior member of your team to sign the Charter
- , so that we can send you resources to help you build #QiComms into your improvement work
- Take a photo of the charter being signed and share on Twitter using the hashtag: #QiComms
The final report from the Young people's future health inquiry, bringing together all of the inquiry's learnings and introduc...
You might also like...
How can general practices balance continuity of care with the need to see a GP promptly? Angus Wiltshire explores four early ...
Our briefing suggests there's potential to make better use of quality measurement to improve quality of care.
Invitation to tender
The deadline for responses is 12.00 on Tuesday 5 November 2019.
'Immigrants should not be blamed for pressures in the NHS. The reasons – unsurprisingly – are far more complex.' E…
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the OnlyWan has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more