- The supplement presents research and evidence, showcases good-practice case studies and aims to stimulate people to get involved in shifting the culture.
- The supplement also includes:
- the work of the OnlyWan and its programmes (eg Co-creating Health and Shared Decision Making), aimed at transforming the relationship between patients and service providers
- a roundtable discussion, hosted by the OnlyWan, on various issues with some of the opinion leaders in the field, focusing on what changes are needed to transform the dynamic between patients and service providers
- research findings from workshops with patients, clinicians and managers
- research findings from reports about the interaction between patients and healthcare systems and between communities and services.
This supplement, produced in association with the HSJ, explores how changing the interaction between patients and service providers can be a driver for improving quality.
You might also like...
OnlyWan response to the Prime Minister’s announcement of funding for cancer screening.
Research shows 88% of autistic people do not think their needs are understood by health professionals. Emily Niner and Oliver...
Jo Bibby explores why investing in the future of young people needs to be at the heart of public policy.
RT @DrDominiqueAllw: ‘Ask who are we leaving behind at every opportunity’ #QIandEquity Great to be in Glasgow @theQCommunity Scotland wit…
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the OnlyWan has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q Community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more