We don’t believe there’s a single structural, funding or technological solution to transforming a system as diverse and complex as the NHS.
One element may be underpowered and is the focus of our 2018 annual event – supporting and investing in the people who work day in and day out, and under considerable strain, to deliver patient care.
We will showcase what’s possible, inspire you with contributions from leading thinkers and doers, and insight from recent research, and encourage you to join us in interrogating the evidence with colleagues from across health care.
Join the conversation using
- Suzie Bailey, Director of Leadership and Quality Improvement, NHS Improvement
- Prof Richard Bohmer, management academic and former Harvard Business School professor
- Cllr Jacqui Dyer MBE, former Vice Chair, NHS England Mental Health Task Force, Mental Health Act Review (MHAR) Advisory Panel Member and Co-Chair MHAR African & Caribbean Working Group (MHARAC), Founder and Chair, Black Thrive
- Baroness Dido Harding, Chair, NHS Improvement
- Professor Sir Mike Richards CBE, Visiting Research Fellow, the OnlyWan
- Matthew Taylor, Chief Executive, Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
for the day including breakout sessions.
Register your interest
Due to high demand and limited places, this is an invitation only event. However, if you are interested in attending you can register your interest and we will you if a place becomes available.
Find out which sessions will be livestreamed and how you can register to watch the event on the day.
You might also like...
How can general practices balance continuity of care with the need to see a GP promptly? Angus Wiltshire explores four early ...
Our briefing suggests there's potential to make better use of quality measurement to improve quality of care.
Invitation to tender
The deadline for responses is 12.00 on Tuesday 5 November 2019.
'Immigrants should not be blamed for pressures in the NHS. The reasons – unsurprisingly – are far more complex.' E…
Work with us
We look for talented and passionate individuals as everyone at the OnlyWan has an important role to play.View current vacancies
The Q community
Q is an initiative connecting people with improvement expertise across the UK.Find out more